Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scarfs and crafts



I really shouldn't be knitting, but I did. It's getting cold (by my standards at least), and I like wearing scarfs! And I like knitting...it helps me to relax.

I finished this one tonight...long and skinny. I guess its not totally finished yet since I am planning on embroidering something (to be determined) on the ends...the lighting in our living room is strange, so you can't really tell, but the scarf is like a salmon pink color.

My coworker's husband is coming home from deployment next month and she asked her family and friends to each write a small blurb or do something so that she can stick it on a banner that her and her kids are making...this is what I made:



The flag flips up to a short message from us (R, me, and Luci)...I think what she's doing is a great idea...I can't wait to see the finished product after her daughters tack everyone else's notes/pictures on the banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment